Orders from Mums and Bubs
Shopping at Mums and Bubs is easy, safe and secure! 3 easy steps for placing an order online.
- Select an item you would like to purchase. Once confirmed sizing and color, click the Add to Cart button at the product detail page
- You may choose to continue your shopping or check out with your existing order.
- Once you have done your shopping, you may click on the Shopping Cart at the top right hand corner and follow the steps to make your purchase. You may also amend any existing items that you have clicked to cart.
You will then receive an email confirming your order with your order number.
Checking of Order Status
You may track your orders through My Account that you have set up. It will include your past orders together with the status of your current orders.
Payment of Orders
We accept Internet Banking transfers as well as PayPal payment for credit card users. Refer to Secure Payment for more details.
Delivery of Orders
All orders will be processed within 2 business working days (Mondays to Fridays excluding weekends and public holidays) upon verification of payment. Please do take note that there may be slight delay in processing time during occasions such as holidays or sales events. Your business is important to us and we will make every effort to ensure you get your orders as quickly as possible.
You just need an account with us to create a Wish List. Just click Add to Wish List on the product detail page with the appropriate color and size and it will be updated. Now you can make it easy for your families and friends to know what your children need during their birthdays or any other special occasion simple by sharing your Wish List!
Returns and Exchanges
We hope that your shopping at Mums and Bubs is a pleasant one and we make our return policy simple for you. Refer below to the guidelines on returns and exchange of goods.
- Defective items are referred to items in its original form( tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered) that have been damaged due to manufacturing problem
- It is in our duty to provide quality goods to you. Therefore for defective/ damaged goods, please drop us an email with a snapshot of the defective part to firstname.lastname@example.org upon receive of goods. We will reply soonest to aid in your exchange. Please note that there will be no cash reimbursement unless the goods are out of stock.
- It is the buyers duty to communicate to us the defects within 7 days upon receive of goods. Goods cannot be exchanged after the 7 days period
- Mums and Bubs will not be liable for the defective item if buyers had purchased it from a third party
- Measurements given on our sizing guide may have a 0.5”-0.8” difference and this variance may not be considered as defect
- It is our duty to ensure that quality service is provided to you. Therefore should you receive an item that was not chosen by you, please drop us an email with a snapshot of the defective part to email@example.com
- Mums and Bubs would reimburse postage charges for normal delivery when goods are sent back for exchange
- There will be no reimbursement of cash unless the selected goods is out of stock
- There will no exchange of goods if buyers have purchased the wrong sizes or colours
- There will also be no exchange of items that are on sale