At Mums and Bubs, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We have published this
data protection guide to ensure that you have a safe and secure shopping experience with
1. What information do we collect?
When you shop on our website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and transactions made .
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below).
2. How do we use your information?
This site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit to improve the quality of the service we provide.
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website
- If you opt-in, we may occasionally notify you about latest arrivals and special offers
- The information we hold about you may also be used to analyse your browsing preferences as part of our marketing programme. This may help us to select and tailor products, services or special discounts we think you will be interested to hear about
- Your information might be used to conduct anti-fraud checks. If requested by a credit reference of fraud prevention agency, your personal information might be disclosed
The personal information you are required to provide when you register should be true and accurate at the time of completion. You agree not to impersonate any other person or to use a false name or personal details which you are not authorised to use.
3. How do we protect your information?
When you create an account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Mums and Bubs about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process.