Terms and Conditions
It is in our commitment to make shopping with us an enjoyable one. Therefore it is important to read our terms and conditions before you begin shopping.
- Delivery would be processed within 1-2 working days (Mondays to Fridays excluding weekends and public holidays) upon verification of payment.
- Mums and Bubs will not be liable for any damaged or lost goods should buyer choose the normal mail delivery
- All items (except backorder items) purchased in single transaction would be delivered together as a single parcel to a single address
- For enquires on overseas delivery please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Defective items are referred to items in its original form( tag intact, unworn, unwashed and unaltered) that have been damaged due to manufacturing problem
- It is in our duty to provide quality goods to you. Therefore for defective/damaged goods, please drop us an email with a snapshot of the defective part to email@example.com upon receive of goods. We will reply soonest to aid in your exchange. Please note that there will be no cash reimbursement unless the goods are out of stock.
- It is the buyers duty to communicate to us the defects within 7 days upon receive of goods. Goods cannot be exchanged after the 7 days period if
- Mums and Bubs will not be liable for the defective item if buyers had purchased it from a third party
- Measurements given on our sizing guide may have a 0.5”-0.8” difference and this variance may not be considered as defect
- It is our duty to ensure that quality service is provided to you. Therefore should you receive an item that was not chosen by you, please drop us an email with a snapshot of the defective part to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mums and Bubs would reimburse postage charges for normal delivery when goods are sent back for exchange
- There will be no reimbursement of cash unless the selected goods is out of stock
- There will no exchange of goods if buyers have purchased the wrong sizes
- We will try our best to describe and display the items as accurately as possible. However certain colors may appear darker or lighter depending on the individual’s monitor screen and the studio lightning.
- Product may have a variance of 0.5”-0.8” and this is not considered a defect.
- As most of our items are carefully measured individually therefore if a wrong size is purchased no exchange is allowed
- The sizing guide is just a gauge, please follow the item measurements given for accurate sizing
- There will be two modes of payment made available for buyers 1-Internet Banking(interbank transfer) 2-PayPal (credit card users)
- An email indicating for payment would be sent to your account upon confirming orders. For buyers who use the internet banking method, please note that you have to take down the transaction reference number, date of transaction and name in Internet Banking. When Mums and Bubs have confirmed payment, an email of confirmation and receipt would be sent to you.
- Buyers using the PayPal method would have their confirmation and receipt sent to their email when Mums and Bubs have received the confirm payment from PayPal.
- It is advisable that most clothes be hand washed with cold water with mild detergent
- For clothes with delicate materials such as knitted or lace, please avoid spin dry function
- Please remember to turn the clothes inside out before washing or ironing. We strongly encourage steam iron especially for clothes with delicate materials